Take Our Online Traffic School to Lower Your Traffic Ticket by 9%
Upcoming Florida Legislation Will Let You Reduce Your Traffic Citation Plus Avoid Points & Court Appearances
With Florida Fun Traffic School, you can reduce your traffic ticket by 9%, avoid court appearances and insurance increases, and eliminate points. Effective January 1, 2019, Florida legislation section 318.14(9) will allow those who take a DHSMV-approved driver improvement course, like ours, to take advantage of these great benefits!
Here’s What You Need to Know About Eligibility:
You may not elect to attend a driver improvement course if you’ve attended one in the preceding 12 months, and you cannot make more than 5 elections for a course in your lifetime. Additionally, you cannot have had a commercial driver’s license or commercial learner’s permit when your ticket was issued.
If your citation is for any of the following, taking a driver improvement course does not apply:
- Violating the posted speed limit when the driver exceeds the posted speed limit by 30 miles per hour or more
- Not carrying the vehicle’s certificate of registration while the vehicle is in use
- Operating a motor vehicle with an expired registration
- Operating a motor vehicle with a driver’s license expired for 6 months or less
- Operating a motor vehicle without carrying a driver’s license
Read more about these Florida legislation changes, available at the Florida Senate website.