Brevard County Traffic School
3-2-1, liftoff! Brevard County, otherwise known as the “Space Coast” was designated the telephone area code 321 because it is home to the infamous John F. Kennedy Space Center. This launch site has been used for every NASA human space flight since 1968 and is a main reason for people finding their feet here. If you aren’t into space, however, Brevard County has plenty of other attractions and things to do, such as sitting with your toes in the water alongside your best pal or family as a slight brisk breeze runs off your face. Between the excitement of space and the relaxing sandy beaches, you may just lose track of time or get caught in the rush of traffic!
Why Choose Florida Fun Traffic School?
If you happened to receive a Florida traffic ticket in Brevard County during the midst of your fun adventures, do not worry! Our online Brevard County Traffic School is at your service! Since our business first opened in 1996, we have helped millions of drivers dismiss their moving traffic violations. Our online FL traffic school program is equipped with eye-catching graphics, interactive videos, interesting facts, and more! Because we have years of experience under our belts, we know just exactly what you will want and need when it comes to Brevard County Traffic School and dismissing your Florida traffic ticket, such as:
- Live customer support available 24/7 via live chat and phone!
- FREE copy of your completion certificate sent directly to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles!
- No more classrooms!
- Instant delivery available of your completion certificate sent right to your email!
- Start now, pay later!
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful staff members!
- State-approved by the DHSMV!
- Study at your own pace!
- Log off and on as you want without loss of progress!
- 100% money back guarantee!
- And more!
What more could you possibly want? Our online FL traffic school is the easiest way to dismiss your FL traffic ticket and get back to enjoying your time on the road. Our Brevard County Traffic School course is completed in three (3) easy steps:
- Pass and complete the program at your own pace from anywhere with Internet access.
- We will send your completion certificate to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles and send you a copy to present to the Clerk of Courts.
That’s all there is to it! Don’t settle when it comes to dismissing your traffic violation. Register Now and join over four (4) million motorists who have dismissed their traffic citations through our online services!
Our Brevard County traffic school program is approved for all towns and cities in the county. The below listed areas are only incorporated areas. However, if you received your Florida traffic ticket in an area that is not incorporated in Brevard County, you will still be able to participate in our online course.
Brevard County Clerk of Courts
In most Florida traffic ticket cases, you are required to send your Brevard County Traffic School completion certificate to the court. The mailing address to send your certificate is:
P.O. Box 219
Titusville, Florida 32781-0219
If you would like to contact the Traffic Division by phone, you can call:
For further contacting information, please visit the Brevard County Clerk of the Court Contact Us page.
If you want further information regarding your Brevard County traffic violation, the following website links will be beneficial to your search for knowledge.
- Brevard County Clerk of the Court
- Traffic Fees and Court Costs
- Brevard County Traffic Court Information
- Pay Your Florida Traffic Ticket Online
- Traffic FAQs
If the information you seek is more geared toward the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, the resource links listed below will provide you with what you need.
- Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles Website
- Driver’s License Check
- Florida DHSMV Fees
- Driving Record Points
- Florida Motorcycle Handbook
- Florida Driver’s Handbook
- Office Locations
Did you receive a Florida traffic ticket in a different county? Don’t stress! Our FL traffic school program is approved for all counties in the Sunshine State by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. Listed below are a few of those approved counties:
- Miami-Dade County
- Broward County
- Palm Beach County
- Hillsborough County
- Orange County
To view a complete list of approved counties in Florida, Click Here.